Just so we’re not throwing around numbers arbitrarily, Crowder’s site lined up the stats for you to see for yourself:
- Majorities of whites (74%), blacks (73%), and other minorities (82%) say voters should be required to show photo identification before being allowed to vote. SOURCE: Rasmussen
- 87% of black people have some form of confirmed photo ID. SOURCE: ProjectVote (pg. 3)
- 90% of Latin Americans have a form of confirmed photo ID. SOURCE: ProjectVote (pg. 3)
- Percentage of Americans who have ID vs. percentage who vote. SOURCE: CNN
- 87% of black people have ID, only 13% voted in the 2020 Election.
- 90% of Latin Americans have ID, only 13% voted in the 2020 Elections.
- 95% of white people have ID, only 67% voted in 2020 Elections.
- 97% of registered voters in Georgia have a valid ID. SOURCE: AJC
- Voter ID laws have been shown to actually INCREASE turnout in states that recommend them, such as Georgia and Indiana. SOURCES: Heritage, Heritage
- Specifically in Georgia from 2004 to 2008, turnout increased
- 140% among Hispanic/Latino voters
- 42% among Black voters
- Compared to 8% of Whites
This confirms what I have been saying all along about the racism of those who think blacks are incapable of getting an ID. It is absurdly racist on its face. The real reason Democrats oppose voter ID is that it makes it harder for them to cheat. It makes it harder to stuff the ballot boxes.