Seems to be a clearinghouse for Covid-19 treatment information.
Lately, Ivermectin seems to be helping with Covid patients, and as a prophylactic.
The Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance has now developed a prophylactic and early outpatient combination treatment protocol for COVID-19 called I-Mask+. This protocol is centered around the use of Ivermectin, a well-known anti-parasite drug with recently discovered anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties and a rapidly growing published medical evidence base demonstrating its unique and highly potent ability to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication.
Please visit these links to get the full picture:
- I-MASK+ Prophylaxis & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19
- Our comprehensive review of the emerging evidence for Ivermectin use in our I-MASK+ protocol (PDF, continuously updated)
- A concise summary of the scientific review on ivermectin above (PDF, continuously updated)
- Dr. Paul Marik’s comprehensive meta-analysis of COVID-19 therapeutics (PDF)
- An introductory video explaining the review on Ivermectin by Dr. Pierre Kory (Vimeo)
- Dr. Paul Marik’s recent lecture on I-MASK+ (YouTube)
- Invited Grand Rounds Lecture on ivermectin by Pierre Kory (YouTube)